Access to the Vialatm service can be carried out through the Viber mobile application.
To add a bot to your Viber contacts, use the link:
or add bot to contacts via QR Scanner Viber.
All commands are not case sensitive. Commands may begin with "/". Examples of valid commands:
"/list", "List", "/LIST", "heLP".
The bot supports the following commands:
- signin <login> <password> - login to the service
- signout - logout from the service
- list - display a list of objects in the current group
- disp [N] - display information about the object with the number N in the list
- info - display current login and name of the current group
- web - display web client login link
- help - command list display
signin email@example.com 123456
signin 32456/user1 secret
list - If a group contains no more than four objects, they are displayed as buttons.
disp [N] -If N is not specified, then the first object of the list is displayed. The location of the object on the map and information from the tooltip that is set for the object are displayed.
web Login link valid for 2 minutes.
If you successfully logged in and enter the text that does not correspond to any of the valid commands, then it is transmitted as a user message. The list of messages from group users can be displayed in the web client. In the bot, you can receive messages from the service. Work with messages will be described in a separate post.